How to view 1098T Tutition Statements
Do you wish to see your 1098T Csulb tuition statements? If yes, then this article is for you. In this post, we’ll explain how to get your 1098T tuition report as well as the contact number of mycsulb’s financial services representative and many more.
Mycsulb Login Portal
Mycsulb is an online portal for faculty and students from CSULB (California State University Long Beach). It assists students with all the relevant information regarding their courses, enrolment, grades and fees, access to the 1098T forms, holds and to-do lists, academic requirements, the history of their course, information on financial aid, and much other.
It allows them to update their personal information such as email address, postal address, phone number and more. Students can log in to the mycsulb anytime and from anywhere.
Step by Step Guide to View 1098T Tuition Statement
Following are the easy process to view your 1098T in mycsulb student center:
- Visit mycsulb student centre portal at sso.csulb.edu.
- After that, log into your mycsulb account using the campus ID number and the password for login.
- After you have logged into your account, click on MyCSULB or your Student Center.
- Choose “Other Financial” and click the option “View 1098T”, then select the arrows to the right side of this dropdown menu.
- The 1098T form you need to fill out is available on that page.
- If you’re unable to access your 1098T forms via MyCSULB or require any additional assistance, we recommend that you get in touch with our Student Financial Services office directly.
Csulb Student Financial Service Contact Information
Suppose you’re experiencing issues finding your 1098T tuition report or any other financial service-related information. Contact Csulb (California State University Long Beach) financial assistance helpdesk.
They can assist you in resolving your problems, and you’ll be able to access form 1098T for your tuition in your mycsulb student centre account.
Below are the contact details from this Helpdesk: Csulb Student Financial Service Helpdesk Center:
- Phone Number: (562) 985-8280
- Fax: (562) 985-8280
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Address:
- 1250 Bellflower Blvd.
- E. James Brotman Hall (BH-155)
- Long Beach, CA 90840-0103
- Business Hours: 9 am-5 pm; Monday through Friday.